Monday 23 February 2009

Two days to go! Turned Vegan yesterday, hoping that cutting so many different foods out might help. Really enjoying it so far, can imagine doing this after Lent. No meat, dairy, chocolate, sweets and loads of other things have animal products in them. It's quite instantly a healthy lifestyle being Vegan. Getting into juicing as well. I imagine I will juice during the day and have a veg salad and a fruit salad of some description in the evening, can't imagine not having some sort of meal at night. Not going to drink any coffee, just redbush tea and of course fresh juices. Decided I will drink wine on a Sunday, which supposedly is a 'day off' during Lent, see how that goes. Going to pop into Lush and get some Vegan products for myself, also been looking into making some natural products. All in all feeling pretty good. I know I've put on weight over the last few days but hopefully that will 'fall off' over Lent. Pancake Day tomorrow, I wont be having any because I am a VEGAN! Please don't anybody send me Vegan pancake recipes, I am not interested. Going to try as many different things as I can over the next few weeks, in any shape or form! Yoga class tonight. Have not done Yoga for a long time and really looking forward to it. Planning a BIG visit to the greengrocers tomorrow to stock up! I think this experiment could be costly. Shame it's not summer with all the lovely fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment