Friday 27 February 2009

Day 3. OMG! lost 4lbs already. Fluke probably. Feel fantastic. Today I've eaten half a melon and a banana for breakfast, or first thing I should say, I am a herbivore not a carnivore so I shall graze all day! Since then I've had some dried dates, fruit and nut mix and avocado, beetroot and spinach salad. Basically I've eaten all day and its wonderful. I don't feel hungry at all, if you think about it everything I am eating is nutrient dense so I don't crave anything, if that makes any sense, probably not! I am loving it, early days though. If I am 10 4 in the morning I shall be so pleased. I'm in the greengrocers all the time and it's not cheap. Couldn't manage this without avocados they make a massive difference. Drinking water and redbush tea, don't miss coffee at all, but, have to confess, had a tall de-caff with soya milk in Starbucks today and it was absolute heaven! Cheating probably but still no caffeine or cows milk, so still Vegan, nearly a week now! I imagine if I don't see steady weight loss I will get fed up. I may not be able to blog every day, but every other if not. I'm tempted to get on the scales right now but I mustn't, cus i'll be lighter in the morning, feel a bit windy from the banana anyway. Been invited out tomoz night, do I go or don't I go. Not worried about the nibbles, but I will have some wine, which I am not meant to be having. We shall see! Anyway, all is good in the hood!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Alice!!
    You are crazy but it's working!! :)
    Sorry I haven't left a comment in a long time but the computer wouldn't let me!!
    Love your blog!! :)
    Love Luc XXXX

    ReplyDelete