Wednesday 25 February 2009

Day 1! 10st 8lbs! I put on 4 lbs in a week! Distgusting, and I felt distgusting. I am so glad I am on a fruit fast, I would be mortified by that weight if I wasn't doing this 'experiment'. Anyway, today's been ok. I had intended to juice all day and then have solid food in the evening. Lasted til after 9 and wanted something solid! Unbelievable! Had a carrot, apple, ginger and lemon juice which was superb, but it just didn't hit the spot, so had some grapes. Throughout the day I have eaten 2 avocadoes, half a melon, some dried dates and some natural peanuts and raisins. Your all probably thinking may be no peanuts and I agree on reflection, try not to do that again. I am sure dried fruit is probably ok tho. For evening meal I had some spinach and beetroot - yes cooked beetroot and I realise I shouldn't have had that either! It's gonna take me a while I think to get my head around this! Feeling positive. Each day I will tweak things, eventually I would like to stick to my original plan of juicing during the day and a meal in the evening. Decided to weigh in every day, so back tomoz with my new weight! Not missing anything yet, not had coffee since saturday, no wine for 3 days. I only get Sunday off if I have lost some weight! To be honest I can't imagine wanting to go wild anyway, would just put it all back on in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment