Wednesday 18 February 2009

The last couple of days have been terrible! I can't stop eating. I'm convinced it's 'last supper' mentality. I feel sick. I just wanna get on with it. Decided to give up the wine through Lent. I don't think you can be healthy and drink wine, that's my opinion anyway. Not happy with the odd glass so gonna have to have none at all! Here's a list of what I am giving up:-

Coffee
Wine
Dairy
Meat
Fish
Pasta
Rice

The list is endless but I still want to do it. In fact I can't wait. I feel absolutely distgusting. I reckon i've put on 5lbs in the last couple of days.

Anyway, gonna juice all day tomorrow try and make up some ground. I'll let you know how it goes.

Been listening to Raw Vegan Radio on my ipod which is pretty inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god Alice! I can't believe how much you are giving up!! Good luck! You must have stronger will power than me and mum put together! :)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete