Tuesday 10 February 2009

It's 11.30am, just had my first juice:-

2 apples
2 pears
4 carrots
piece of ginger

It was lush cus I was starving, feeling pleased with myself.

Thought I ought to touch on the Lent side of all this. I am not a religious person, that's not to say I don't 'believe' as such, this experiment is giving me the opportunity to perhaps open myself up to any possibility of spiritual enlightment. I have signed up to a daily podcast with Christian Aid which will take me through Lent. We all know the role of Lent but I am interested to see whether this fruit fast gives me an understanding of what self sacrifice might actually be like as I have no idea at the moment.

I am new to blogging, but it is my intention with the help of a young person, to get some photos of me on here, before and after etc! I will fill out my profile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment